For close to a decade Owen has been on an impressive upwards trajectory, by dedicating his time to producing superlative music, running several cutting edge vinyl releasing labels(Shades & Carousel) as well as continuing to diversify his own record collection. He has landed gigs and tours around the world, from the USA, Australia & Japan. Among the long list of iconic clubs he has performed are: Berghain am Kantine, (Berlin), Fabric (London), Dommune (Tokyo), Katerholzig (Berlin), Chalet (Berlin), Cameo Gallery (Brooklyn, NYC).
Music-wise he has released several well-received EPs so far, with his track ‘The Seen’ proving to be a standout receiving praise from XLR8R and receiving props from his peers across the many tiers of electronic music. This was closely followed up by The Door, which Resident Advisor described as… “A dubby effort that works with heavy, reversed sonics and a looped chord pattern, quickening the pulse through bellhits, mumbled words and subtle manipulation of its elements that weave a hypnotic spell.”
Now residing in Berlin, Owen has turned his efforts to cultural entrepreneurship, opening a crowd funded record store, Carousel. Found both online and in various pop up spaces across the city. Alongside this, Carousel continues to release house & techno 12’’s of a darker and stranger realm.
01. Paul Woolford – Son (Aus)
02. Teddy Esposito – Higher (Mancuso’s Theme) Up In The Sky Mix (unreleased)
03. DJ Aakmael – Journey (Losoul Remix) (Release/Sustain)
04. T.hanks – Reschs (Post Pluto)
05. Anthony Fade – Vision (Tomahawk)
06. Annanan – 124 (Forbidden Planet)
07. Ufuk K – Must Try (Hustler Trax)
08. Marshall Applewhite – TV JACK (Yosucka!)
09. Bird of Paradise – Alone Again (Steve legget Dub) (Join Our Club)
10. Sieren – How To (Apollo)