In the Burning Man of 8 years gone by, a story of two wanderers with a history for cross-pollinating the sounds of yesterday with the sounds of tomorrow found their moment. With a shared taste in gourmet percussion, deep and rare rhythms, and cosmic culture, what resulted was KMLN — one of the most time-bending and pulsating acts currently circulating the global deep-eclectic house dance movement.
The international shapeshifting duo, KMLN (pronounced “Kameleon”) unites Italian producer/multi-instrumentalist Christopher Tooker and Canadian /producer Shawna Hofmann. Find them singing, playing live bass, guitar, percussion, looping or featuring guest musicians, you never know what to expect, every show is different. As interplanetary travelers and cultural explorers, the KMLN ship bends reality through sound, moving through tempos with layers and layers of mind altering colors. Their music is found on labels such as Crosstown Rebels , Sol Selectas, Bar25, Touch of Class and Endless.
1. Haruomi Hosono – Exotic Dance (KMLN Edit)
2. Clevelend – Armando The Lizard (KMLN “Moroder” Edit)
3. Golden Bug- Physical Disco (KMLN Cowboy Rhythmbox Edit)
4. Calibre – Getter Go (KMLN feat. Wayne Tooker Edit)
5. Haiku 575 – Canto De Fuego Y Flores
6. Chaim – Gnawa
7. Derun – Kordelio
8. Haximum – Moma (KMLN Remix)
9. Capricho Arabe – Enchevetrure Sentimental (KMLN Edit)
10. Massive Attack – Teardrop (KMLN Sonson Edit)
11. Jimi Jules – Last Muuh Before Paradise (KMLN Edit)
12. Xinobi- Piano Lessons (KMLN feat. Wayne Tooker Mashup Edit)
13. Pablo Fierro – Panoramica (Hyenah’s Raw Beat Edit) (KMLN Mashup Edit)