With its infectious rhythms giving way to hypnotic bass lines, Jared Love’s music builds on a spectrum of influence ranging from Jazz and R&B to early electronica; his is a passion for music that goes beyond just DJing and production.
Love’s story emerges in the early 2010s, in the midst of Vancouver’s burgeoning underground music scene. While dedicating most of his time to musical production, Jared had begun stepping outside of the studio and revealed a talent behind the decks that soon earned him residencies at staples such as Gorg-O-Mish Afterhours and Are You MIA, as well as regular bookings at Open Studios.
His latest collaboration with Jay Tripwire, a remix of Adam Collin’s and Andrew Hobolds “Moving Platform” which was released on Carlo Gambino’s Midnight Social imprint has charted well, earning him international play. Recently, Love joined forces with El Salvadorian based Rainforest Music, with the goal of expanding their horizons when it comes to House and Techno in the North American market.
1. Autotune – Revolution (Ryan Mathiesen Interpretation)(Dantze)
2. Iain Howie – Minimal (Unreleased)
3. Rickie Deane – Out Of Control (Yoruba Grooves)
4. Kon Ding – Les Sentiments [Baile Musik]
5. Atelier Francesco – Dead End feat. Astrid (Martin Buttrich Dub Mix)(Cityfox)
6. Roach Motel – the night (Livio and Roby Romanian Dub)(Junior Boy’s Own)
7. Roar – Les Zoizouzes (RESOPAL SCHALLWARE)
8. Pablo Bolivar – Cleaning the Sky (Seven Villas Music)
9. Distinct – DF001 – A (Distinct Manchester)
10. Apollonia – June (Charles Webster November Mix)(Apollonia Records)
11. Sable Sheep – Grim (Moon Harbour)
12. Moosefly – Hird you were moving on (Unreleased)
13. Kollektiv Turmstrasse – Uneins (Aril Brikha Remix)(Connaisseur)