Capej is an artist who has been carefully crafting his sound over the past 2 years into something of a personal variety that keeps audiences grooving and suprised and it is this philosophy that has excelled his music production exploits as well as having DJed in hotspots Ibiza, Dubai, London & Glasgow.
With his first EP set to release this January/February on Baikonur Recordings titled “French Haucid”, and a string of two other EPs thereafter lined up, 2017 is set to be the breakout year for this fresh new selector, with genre-hopping veracity and uniquely instrinsic method.
1. Kokoís Vibration – Sarabi
2. Too Much Information (Dele Sosimi Afrobreat Orchestra Remix) – Dele Sosimi
3. The Grain – Doctor Gru
4. Working For It – Adam Port
5. Dum Dum – Patrice Baumel
6. Burnaby – Seb Zito
9. Diego Krause – Unison Wax
10. Track One – Slowhouse
11. Harlem Square Club – Chris Carrier
13. Really Love Ya – Siopsis