DOTT or Dogs On The Turns‘ first love was Acid Jazz. Growing up, he played several instruments, but his primary instrument was the bass guitar. He found his true calling after the separation of his band, when he was searching for new sounds. Ever since his first experience with the ‘four on the floor’ beat, he’s been drawn to electronic music and house music was the side effect of this.
The two things that separates him from the rest are basslines and grooves. Using his bass guitar and acid jazz background to influence his productions, he has developed a unique sound filled with sexy basslines, trippy melodies and chords. Making the perfect blend of both the darker and brighter shades of house and techno.
Release Date: November 27th, 2016
1. DOTT- Seduction (Original Mix)
2. DOTT- Seduction (Maher Abdi Remix)
3. DOTT- Seduction (Robert Romans Remix)
4. DOTT- Mirrors Mirrors (Original Mix)
5. DOTT- Mirrors Mirrors (George Levis Remix)
6. DOTT- Mirrors Mirrors (Gians Remix)
7. DOTT- Shack (Original Mix)