BLANCAh returns to the nest with an array of creations for a mighty album release on Steyoyoke titled ‘Nest’. A testament to the allegories of growth, learning, emotion, and freedom, BLANCAh dedicates each of her productions, in some manner or another, to the life of birds.
As birds must learn to fly, so must we learn how to navigate the social and institutional constructs of this world. BLANCAh displays this eternal struggle through using ranges of musical keys, styles, synthetic sounds, arrangements, and combinations. In turn, her display of musical knowledge showcases the continuous cycle of emotions that one must endure.
A beautiful, poetic ode to Ethereal Techno, BLANCAh has shed all fear and poured pure passion into this project. Shaping her own world, she evokes an array of sensations to complete her creations and shares this with the world. From Uruatu, to Harpia, to Albatroz, BLANCAh has consistently shown that she deserves to fly amongst the stars. An inherently unique collection of tracks, ‘Nest’ is certainly a force to be reckoned with.
Release Date: September 30th, 2016
01. BLANCAh – Nest (Original Mix)
02. BLANCAh – Urutau (Original Mix)
03. BLANCAh – Swan (Original Mix)
04. BLANCAh – Higher Ground (Original Mix)
05. BLANCAh – Harpia (Original Mix)
06. BLANCAh – Learning To Fly (Original Mix)
07. BLANCAh – Learning To Fall (Original Mix)
08. BLANCAh – Albatroz (Original Mix)
09. BLANCAh – Apuim (Original Mix)
10. BLANCAh – Queda Do Ninho (Original Mix)