Henry Saiz is the creator of a style that is a combination of his love for all things electronic with a deep passion for art. His music, as well as his work as a sound designer for film and TV has always been marked as forward thinking in approach and groundbreaking upon delivery.
Aligned to the release of his recent Balance Series compilation, Henry shares with us some of the tracks that he’s been playing regularly during the last months. Here’s the selection.
1. Rebolledo – Discótico Pléxico (Maceo Plex Remix) (Hippie Dance)
“Sonic madness. Sick and twisted. The only thing missing is probably the ‘Let’s get ready to rumble’ slogan somewhere at the beginning. This is rad”
2. Manoid – To Grieve (Pysh Remix) (hfn music)
“Talk about tension that just keeps on building. Grim and mysterious, bring it on.”
3. Fritz Kalkbrenner – Changing Face (Adana Twins Remix)(BMG)
“Now this is one atmospheric remix. Playful, driving, with dark bass, technoid Now this is one atmospheric remix. Playful, driving, with dark bass, technoid synths and sublime whoohoo-s. Give it a listen, you’ll understand.”
4. Phil Kieran – Realities Forgotten (Matthew Herbert’s ‘Remembering’ Dub)(Hot Creations)
Those glitches and swinging rhythm are incredibly infectious. Realities quite possibly could be forgotten indeed.
5. Steve Lawler – Crazy Dream (Jori Hulkkonen Remix) [Turbo Recordings]
“Acid banger at its best. With a soul. But still wicked.”
Henry Saiz’s ‘Balance Series Compilation’ is available. Grab your copy here.
Follow Henry Saiz: