This is your chance to become the newest member of the Electronic Groove team. We are looking for creative minds who have an understanding on the Dance Music industry. We are currently looking for:
We’re looking for new writers with knowledge of the dance music industry, its present and past alongside a cultural generalist perspective with strong interests in many areas of dance culture.
Please send a e-mail describing your background, along with two recent music-related writing samples (preferably reviews) that are each at least 500 words to:
EG Editor & Publishing Department – email@example.com
The subject line should read: Electronic Groove Writing Application.
– Knowledge of underground dance music, its culture and history.
– Command of the English language (native speakers are preferred but not required)
– Present a consistent and original editorial voice, not shying away from controversy or criticism.
– Understanding of industry practices related to media content.
– Sharp and effective communication skills
– Multimedia knowledge (video, coding, design, etc)
– Established network of industry or like-minded contacts